Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy! Happy! Happy!

Happy New Year!!!

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I was trying to make s'more pie for new year's eve party but I didn't read the instruction carefully so the pie ended up little bit messy hahaha here's the pretty nice picture before I bake the pie. I bet some people already know why I went wrong :D



As for Chinese New Year, it's my mom favorite big day, I helped her prepare the foods for the open house. It was so hectic, I didn't have time to take the pictures of the meals so here's the picture of my mom traditional must have snacks at CNY. It was taken right before all the guests arrived. 9 AM - 9 PM. What a day...



Last but not least, Valentine's Day. I'm single but I love love love all pink things hahaha I love cute and lovely things also. I though V-Day should be my day =))

Here's some love :)



It's red velvet with cream cheese frosting. Thank you Bake It in a Cake for the wonderful idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment