Monday, December 26, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookies and Oreo Marshmallow with Brownies

First of all, Merry Christmas!!!

This Christmas I didn't make any Christmas theme cake so here's my last year 3d Christmas tree Gingerbread Cookies that I forgot to upload...



Hehehe it was for the Little Betsy Baker's Christmas Cookie Competition - 2010

Also there was a big Sweet 16th party where it was the first time I made real cake topsy turvy with my friend, Ivy, one hell of talented-"COD"-baker/cake decorator hahaha



Not forget the tiffany blue rose swirl cupcakes...



Great cake and cupcakes to end the 2010!!!

So for 2011, I was planning to make some dessert table (been in love with them lately) but since I've been so busy, I crossed that from my list hix

1 week before Christmas, I suddenly got invitation to my friend's potluck-Christmas eve-dinner-party. It's just s cover up party so all of us can gather together since nobody really celebrate Christmas hahaha

Everybody had to bring their own cooking, I though it was a great time to finally try The Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie n’ Oreo Fudge Brownie Bar wooohoooooo \(^o^)/ I was so excited!

On 20 December, I made the CCC dough when suddenly on 22 December, my co-worker asked if I can make the Chocolate Chunk Cookies for her. I couldn't say no because I know she really love them. Haizzz in the middle of busy dateline, I made another batch of CCC and baked them tomorrow afternoon so my co-worker can enjoy them with her family before they went for vacation.

24 December morning, had to meet with my friend's aunt to discuss her wedding party (she asked me if I could contribute any idea) after that had lunch with my mum and back home. It was 3 PM, I started making the Chewy Brownies dough then assemble the layers; CCC then Oreos then marshmallows and then brownies.



I bake them for 20 mins and then 30 mins and suddenly my heart beat fast, where did I go wrong? Why they not cooked yet? I opened the website and read the instruction again, it took 40-45 mins to be ready. Oh nooo, I made 2 batch, I'll be late for the party!!!

But luckily I arrived at my friend's house just right in time when they start eating hahaha I accidentally left my camera at home when I was taking pictures so I can only said the food was delicious!!! There was spicy bolognese spaghetti with pork and prawns, medanesse chicken curry and potatoes, fruits cocktail, spam ham sandwich, baked banana with nutella and 1 bucket of KFC chicken since one of them were too lazy to cook hahahaha then, we went karaoke until 3 AM.

Happy Holiday guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment