Saturday, January 18, 2014

H. L. V.


It was literally flood everywhere after I watched S03 Ep03. Partly because of me, crying, but mostly because it was heavy raining the night before.

A week later, still flood here and there, but I got my bestest friends by my side. We mourn together, but one still refuse to join the party.

About S03 Ep02... *sigh~hhh~hhhhh*
It's the most glittering AND depressed episode... It's like you've been given wings to fly high, soar to the beautiful blue blue sky surrounded by rainbow and fluffy pink clouds but with no reason, you just sink and sinking and sinking and sinking and sinking to the ground. You just being pressed to the earth. FLAT. (TT____TT)

Maybe I can draw my reaction after I finished collecting the pieces of my broken heart. Or maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment