Friday, April 29, 2011

Clifton and Miss Danielle

I was busy making my entry for the Suddenly Ghost Master Competition 2011 until 1 AM yesterday. I was planning to sent my entry before 12 PM but turned out making the comic took a little more time than I expected.

I though I was too late to participate but then the administrator, ghostgirl, reply my email and told me the competition is until 29 may 2011 hahahahaha silly me hahahahaha

When I was reading the term, I though all entries must go to their inbox before 29 April and that's why I leave all my jobs-to-do yesterday and work my ass to finish my entry la la la

Oh well, I had fun :)

Here's my entry for the Suddenly Ghost Master Competition 2011.



Many, many, many terrible mistakes at the comic. Bad grammar and sentences and maybe wrong time line and everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment